Every business wants to maximise margins, drive innovation, boost collaboration and enable sustainability, but how are they achieving this in reality?
This Drapers Connects webinar will explore the strategies and technologies fashion brands and retailers are embracing as part of their evolving digital transformations, as well as the ways in which they are driving efficiencies across their businesses in order to future proof success.
In partnership with Centric Software, this webinar will also explore:
– Case studies and success stories: real life examples of fashion brands and retailers embracing digital transformation to boost margins – and how they are doing it.
– Supply chain transformation: optimising efficiency, 3D adoption and transparency through digital solutions.
– From brick and mortar to clicks and orders: the important new business models, and how brands and retailers are putting agility at the core of their operations.
– Luke Hodgson, chief technology officer, Represent
– Kellie Hubbard, senior program manager, Joules
– Richard Lim, CEO, Retail Economics
– Myles Peyton, strategic accounts, Centric Software Host:
– Graeme Moran, associate editor, Drapers