18 Giugno | 14:30 – 18:30 | Baglioni Hotel Relais Santa Croce, Via Ghibellina, 87, Firenze
This event will be held in Italian.
Do you struggle with tracking the colors, textures and styles for your luxury leather products? Is managing your product development with endless email threads, multiple spreadsheets and outdated paper documents ? Are you looking for better ways to manage quality control and compliance of your finely crafted products?
If yes, then you are ready to find out what Centric’s Product Lifecycle Management Solutions (PLM), EFI Optitex & Stealth can do for you.
Join experts from Centric, EFI Optitex & Stealth for this exclusive seminar dedicated entirely to Italian leather goods brands.
In other words, in this unique seminar you will:
- Test drive the latest Centric innovations, integrated modules and mobile apps that span the entire product lifecycle
- Discover how you can preserve the craftsmanship and fine quality that are the bedrock of your brand’s DNA while achieving the benefits of digital innovation
- See how ERP, CAD and PLM, 3 key technological components, are able to collaborate with each other thanks to solid partnerships and innovative interfaces, to give a real added value together with Fashion companies
- Learn how to ensure exceptional quality and that milestones of excellence are met in a fraction of the time
- Manage your materials and sourcing to ensure your products are made with the best in class materials for the best price
- Speed time to market without compromising the quality and craftsmanship of your products
- Manage your product data seamlessly with ‘one single version of the truth’
- Explore the most pressing challenges in the new digital era for the leather and fashion industries with experts and your peers
- 2:30 pm Welcome Coffee & Registrations
- 3:00 pm Introduction
- 3:15 Pm Centric, EFI Optitex & Stealth Presentation
- 3:45 pm Customer testimonials
- 4:30 pm Q&A
- 5:00 pm Business Lunch & Wrap Up
- 6:00 pm Museo Ferragamo Tour Guide
Do not miss this exclusive opportunity to find out how tradition and technology can meet and drive amazing results!