Private label is booming!
Shoppers are becoming more price-conscious amid cost-of-living pressures, while perceptions of private label products are improving. As a result, private label has become a $250 billion market in the US and represents a growth opportunity for brands, retailers and producers in food and beverage, cosmetics, personal care and more.
However, to identify opportunities for private label development and optimize your chances of private label success, you need the right tools.
Centric Software was at the PLMA 2023 Annual Private Label Trade Show in Chicago explaining how Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions enables you to:
- Identify gaps in assortments for private label product development
- Accelerate product development to speed time to market
- Streamline collaboration with suppliers
- Uphold quality and compliance
- Incorporate data and insights from ERP and other platforms, including Centric’s retail planning and pricing solutions
- And more!
With formulation, regulatory, spec management, traceability and ingredient listing functions, Centric has you covered. Brands like Big Lots, Kroger, Sephora, Great Kitchens, and MECCA already trust Centric PLM as the digital foundation to maximize product margins and improve customer experience.
Coudn’t attend? Contact Centric Software® for a demo of Centric PLM.
✓Enable remote collaboration ✓Increase speed to market ✓Increase transparency across your product development processes with a single source of the truth. Seeing is believing!