This webinar will be conducted in English.
Compliance generates a huge volume of data, often spread across different departments or even suppliers. Food and beverage businesses need to consolidate this data in one space to enable continuity, save time, reduce errors and work duplication and ultimately stay compliant.
Join Centric Software’s digital event on December 14th with Graham Jones and Adam Lowe, PLM experts for Food & Beverage, to find out how Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) provides a single source of truth for all product and ingredient data, reducing compliance and traceability risks.
In one hour, you’ll learn:
- How to ensure packaging claims remain true when suppliers change raw materials or product labelling
- How to efficiently manage and control documents and certifications
- How PLM creates a seamless connection between teams in sourcing, ordering, labelling and merchandising, so that product and packaging information flows through to labelling
- How to set alerts to prevent unintentional and costly business compliance errors
- Real life examples and a demo of Centric PLM
To receive a link to the recording of the live webinar, please register even If you are unable to attend the event.