January 14 — 2:00 p.m. GMT / 3:00 p.m. CET — Online
This event is in English.
Is your home décor and furnishings business ready for 2020?
The industry has expanded exponentially over the past decade. In the UK alone, the home décor and furnishings sector went from 10.8 billion to 13.6 billion British pounds by 2018, and it looks like this growth trend is here to stay!
This means businesses need to equip their teams with the right technologies so they can bring more on-trend products, to more markets, faster!
Join us on January 14 for a free webinar specially dedicated to home décor and furnishing professionals from the design, product development, merchandising, sourcing, buying, and IT departments:
In this FREE webinar you’ll learn how to…
- Connect every phase of design, development, sourcing, managing suppliers/supply chain and retail in the same digital space.
- React to consumer’s needs faster by reducing time to market.
- Accelerate the pace and success of product development and planning.
- Cut costs, improve margins and boost profits.
- Empower teams and relieve their stress by boosting visibility and traceability, and streamlining communication.
Centric Home Décor PLM (product lifecycle management) is a market-driven, cloud-based, platform for all categories and all sizes of home décor and furniture companies. Thanks to this Silicon Valley technology, over +1,050 brands like Visionnaire, Four Hands, 4 Murs, Uniek and Mud Pie have gained full lifecycle visibility and transparency resulting in improved workflows, fewer product errors, an increased number of products, and an overall boost of efficiency.