November 20 – 23, 2019 | Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
This event will be conducted in English
#IncreaseEfficiency #TimeToMarket #PLM4Manufacturers #ReduceCosts #ManageComplexity
Modern manufacturers are facing a long list of challenges in a global marketplace of shifting consumer (and customer) expectations. Are you struggling to keep up with ever more SKUs, shorter runs, faster sample turnarounds and looming mass market made-to-measure? Centric Software has the answer!
Join us in Booth #153 at the 19th Vietnam Int’l Textile & Garment Industry Exhibition, Saigon, November 20 – 23, 2019 and unlock the secrets of digital transformation with Centric Manufacturing PLM. Discover why more than 330 companies creating products for over 1,050 iconic brands trust Centric, including; MAS Holdings, Hirdaramani, Brandix, Regina Miracle, Clover, Li & Fung, PVH, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, Under Armour, Superdry, GAP and many more.
Centric will be hosting a 1-hour masterclass on 20 November on 3:30 pm in the show which manufacturing PLM expert Nick Wei discusses the challenges of the industry and covers the many benefits of Centric PLM for manufacturers, including:
- Managing customer communications and supply chains from concept to delivery
- Gaining visibility into internal product development to better manage critical delivery timelines across more customers and more products types
- Dramatically reducing costs of sampling while increasing profit margins and maintaining quality
- Saving up to 15% of preproduction cost for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM)
- Enabling ultimate transparency and improved communication between manufacturers and customers which has been proven to increase profit margin and productivity by 10 and 50% respectively
Attendees will also receive exclusive insight into our latest product release: OEM Tech Pack Connect. This market-leading innovation eliminates the need for PDF OEM Tech Pack downloads and therefore manual entry of all information into your PLM system. Now with direct integration of all Tech Pack data, a fast, fluid supply chain is enabled, saving time and resources and reducing time to market.
Don’t miss out! Reserve your seat for our digital transformation seminar on November 20, 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.: