Online | April 13 | 2:30 pm
This webinar is conducted in Vietnamese
Hear how Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions make collaboration and supply chain transparency a top priority — and how that helps manufacturers stay competitive in 2021 on April 13 with Vietnam Textile and Apparel Association (VITAS) and Mr. Alex Luu, Sales Manager of Centric Software.
You’ll learn the ways Centric PLM helps leading manufacturers including MAS Holdings, Fashion Garment 2 & Crystal Group overcome supply chain challenges —whilst working from anywhere. Then sit back and enjoy a live demo of Centric 8 solution including a look at its 3D sampling capabilities and suite of mobile apps.
This digital talk will cover:
- How to efficiently manage Trade & Regulatory Compliance including new rules and regulations
- How to streamline Factory audits, vendor compliance, shipping & documents with PLM to mitigate risk and boost efficiency
- Why becoming more sustainable makes your business more competitive and how PLM helps meet sustainability KPIs
- The importance of transparent, accurate costings to make better decisions and negotiate the best prices
- How to improve customer and supplier relationships with closer, real-time and accurate collaboration
Can’t attend? Register anyway and we will send you the recorded talk following the event.
Over 400 leading fashion brands and manufacturers trust Centric Software solutions including MAS Holdings, Biti’s, Brandix, Hirdaramani, Fashion Garment 2, Crystal Group, VT Garment, Lever Style, Regina Miracle, Top Form, PVH, Charles & Keith, Tommy Hilfiger, Louis Vuitton, Calvin Klein.