Centric is moving on up, find us on the 3rd floor of the Javits Center
Booth #6163 | Javits Center, NYC| January 15 – 17, 2023
About the event
This event was held in English.
Meet Centric Software the #1 Platform to Plan, Price, Design, Develop, Source and Sell your products faster, cheaper, greener! 700+ customers representing 12,500+ brands have selected Centric solutions to grow their business in AFA (Apparel, Footwear, Accessories, Home), Cosmetics & Beauty, Food & Beverage and Consumer Electronics.
Visit us at NRF 2023 at booth #6163, schedule a meeting, reserve a demo, chat with one of our retail tech experts, or meet our guest speakers:
– Paola Frigerio, Retail Planner, Guess
– Surprise Speaker – Senior VP from a top multi-brand fashion company
- Centric PLM™, to design, develop and source with all your data and processes on one single platform for all internal and external users
- Centric Planning™ to plan, merchandise and optimize your assortment, your stores allocation and replenishment
- Centric Visual Boards™ to visually decide on your concepts, your assortments, your catalogs, your showroom
- Centric Market Intelligence™ to set up the right prices and maximize revenue & margin with AI-driven Market Intelligence and Product matching
Each of these solutions are world- class and best-of breed in their domain forming a unique integrated suite. Learn how to reduce costs, reduce inventory, improve efficiency, maximize margins, reduce markdowns and accelerate time to market.
Meet our industry experts at booth #6163 and book an in-person demo of open, cloud based, 3D enabled, market-driven solutions designed for your business:
Centric Market Intelligence provides product trend data and competitive pricing intelligence to enable fashion, beauty and home retailers and brands to understand the pricing and style trends shaping their market and to visualize the product and pricing mix of their competitors.
Discover Centric solutions in action for your industry:
🎉 BONUS: Key Takeaways from NRF 2022 (Video)
Watch this video from 2022 to learn about some NRF Takeaways