31 March — Online
Leverage innovations such as 3D, AI, mobile apps, centralized, visual information and more to pivot in the face of disruption.
Forces beyond our control such as the Coronavirus, Brexit, changes to trade agreements, social protests are disrupting the market and life as usual. Yet some brands, retailers and manufacturers navigate market disruptions better than others.
How PLM and other innovations drive team collaboration, remote work and group decision making during the day to day and during a crises? How can you ensure optimal collaboration with design, development, merchandising, buying, suppliers, retailers and wholesalers across the board? How can you leverage 3D and other technologies to optimize output and reduce costs & time to market whether remote or in-person?
The savviest companies like Tesco, Superdry or Anta have quickly adopted game-changing technologies and established new industry best practices. They recognized the need to go beyond their existing ERP and legacy PLM systems and transform fragmented communication into accelerated end-to-end workflows.
Join us on March 31 for either our French or Spanish webinar and learn how over +360 world-leading companies from the retail, consumer packaged goods, and home décor industries are able to adapt with Centric Retail PLM…
- Empower employees to work anywhere, anytime, with cloud-based digital collaboration tools such as mobile apps, digital boards and 3D integration.
- Leverage industry-first, Silicon Valley insights to address market challenges and remain innovative, agile and profitable.
- Power growth and optimize multiple-category product management (classic nonfood).
- Leverage multiple vendor sourcing & virtual prototyping.
- Ensure margins regardless of supplier origin.
- Localize products: manage different specs, manage quality, consumer product safety and compliance in one centralized platform.
When: 31 March, 10:00 a.m. CET
When: 31 March, 2:00 p.m. CET
Centric Software is the leading Product Lifecycle Management solution for fashion, retail, luxury, outdoor, home décor and consumer goods companies. More than +360 companies making products for +1200 iconic brands — such as Auchan, Tesco, Bestseller, Yoox Net-a-Porter, Ackermans, Superdry, Kiko Milano, Crocs and Visionnaire are experiencing incredible results such as a speedier time to market, improved margin visibility, an increase in the number SKUs and a growth in revenue.
var iframe = document.getElementById(‘myiframe’);
iframe.src = iframe.src + window.location.search;