Is your food and beverage business using many various small point solutions or spreadsheets to handle different parts of the product lifecycle including R&D, formulation, sourcing, manufacturing, compliance, quality, labeling, packaging and merchandising?
Using separate systems that aren’t connected causes issues with data consistency, manual data entry and prevents digital collaboration which is now essential in the post-COVID remote working world.
Find out how Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) offers a solution at this digital event with Graham Jones Sales Director, ANZ, Centric Software and Adam Lowe, PLM Expert for Food & Beverage, Centric Software.
Learn how PLM:
- Provides a real-time ‘single source of the truth’ hub for product data
- Connects R&D, sourcing, ordering, quality and marketing departments, so that up-to-date, accurate product and packaging information flows through to product specifications and labelling
- Accelerates the entire proofing process
- Efficiently manages and controls documents and certifications
- Manages tasks efficiently with built-in workflows
- Optimizes the cost of goods sold (COGS)
….and much more!
You will also experience a live demo of Centric Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), the solution of choice for 500+ companies.
Join your peers and hear how Centric Food and Beverage PLM is an essential tool in today’s competitive marketplace.