January 9 | 9:00am – 1:00pm | Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok Hotel
This event will be held in English with Thai translation
#ManageComplexity #TimeToMarket #PLM4Manufacturers #ControlQuality #ReduceCosts
Is your manufacturing business struggling to keep up with numerous, complex SKUs, tight sample turnaround times and looming mass-market made-to-measure?
Join Centric in Bangkok on 9 January for an exclusive seminar, the first of its kind in Thailand, and learn how Centric PLM is tackling complex challenges unique to the manufacturing industry. This exciting event is hosted in partnership with the Thai Garment Manufacturers Association.
In the sessions hosted by Guest Speaker Chalumpon Lotharukpong, Managing Director of VT Garment (a Centric customer) and Nick Wei, Regional Sales Director at Centric Software, you will discover why more than 345 companies creating products for over 1,100 iconic brands trust Centric Software including MAS Holdings, Hirdaramani, Brandix, Regina Miracle, Clover, Li & Fung, PVH, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, Under Armour, Superdry, GAP and many more.
Full agenda below:
- 9:00am – 9:30am: Registration
- 9:30am — 9:40am: Welcome Speech by Mr. Chalumpon Lotharukpong, Managing Director, VT Garment
- 9:40am — 10:20am: Centric Introduction, current Market Trends for Fashion Brands and Manufacturers and the Importance of Digital Transformation by Mr. Nick Wei, Regional Sales Director, Centric Software
- 10:20am – 10:35am: Centric PLM Successful Case Sharing by Mrs. Mingkwan Lotharukpong, Product Development Division Manager, VT Garment
- 10:35am – 10:50am: Coffee Break
- 10:50am – 11:40am: Centric 8 PLM Live Demo by Centric Software
- 11:40am – 11:50am: Q&A and Networking
- 11:50am – 1:00pm: Lunch in Hotel
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to co-create with customers, hear how you can improve profit margin by 10% and productivity by 50% and discover how Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) can save up to 15% of preproduction cost!
We know that #SeeingIsBelieving, so even if you can’t make the event, you can still arrange a one-on-one demo with a Centric industry expert: