Who are you:
You are a highly driven individual with integrity, a great work ethic, and excellent interpersonal skills. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and accept a challenge. Furthermore, you are also a strategic thinker and do-er who is able to handle multiple priorities and take ownership of your success.
You want to work on a fast-paced, diverse, dynamic and welcoming team where everyone loves to get things done efficiently and effectively. Moreover, you are eager to work for a fast growing B2B enterprise solution company that strives to always remain as global market leaders in its space.
- Manage organization’s website and web presence
- Maintain site map
- Maintain web pages so they are up-to-date, user friendly, accessible, responsive and aesthetically pleasing
- Review, update and optimize SEO
- Format, test and post new pages in a timely manner
- Ensure website is consistently functional
- Address, respond and fix website bugs and functional problems. When appropriate, assess and make recommendations
- Compile statistics and prepare analytical reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
- Keep current with best practices and emerging tools in the rapidly changing fields of online marketing, web design and multimedia
Required skills and abilities:
- Min 3 years experience
- Education in website development, multimedia design, digital arts is preferred
- B2B (SaaS preferred) experience with strong project management skills
- Must have experience in the following tools/methods: WordPress, Adobe Creative Cloud, HTML, CSS, Multimedia software, Tableau or Power BI
- Solid knowledge of responsive design, in addition to best practices in usability and accessibility
- Solid knowledge of MarTech tool stack (i.e. Pardot, Salesforce, WordPress, API’s, GoogleAds, Google Analytics, Social Media, etc)
- Salesforce development experience is a plus
- Proven ability in SEO
- Fluency in both PC and Mac platforms required
- Experience managing and collaborating with several departments cross functionally
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience with streamlining and automating processes
- Reliable and self-motivated with an ability to work autonomously and on a team
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, able to manage multiple projects and meet assigned deadlines and targets – all this in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with vendors and managing budgets
- Super energetic, happy and not afraid of a challenge
- Knowledge of the Fashion / textile industry is a plus
- Strong writing skills as well as verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Read, write and communicate in English
- Be ready to join an exciting international team and support our continued growth
Some traveling will be required.
The position is 100% remote and can be based anywhere in North America or Europe.
Centric Software provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status or genetic information.