Centric Software is the innovative leader in delivering PLM solutions developed exclusively for retail, fashion, footwear, luxury and consumer goods.
Centric Software provides enterprise software applications in the fast-moving consumer goods market to manage, optimize, and execute business processes. Our software solutions help our customers in taking their products from concept to production, and in between managing their materials, sourcing, quality, and pricing on their way to producing their final catalog.
We are constantly innovating, both in terms of the functionality that we offer our users and in the technology that we use for our applications. We are adding a UX Designer to our team to provide international design expertise to our growing global community.
- Work through design problems from beginning to end, translating complex user stories and research insights into design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Conduct user research to discover insights about user behaviors, hypothesize solutions, and validate designs with target users
- Evaluate the usability of new and existing products and making constructive suggestions for change
- Give and solicit feedback from other peers, including other designers and teammates to continually raise the bar for quality
- Partner closely with PMs, engineers, and other designers to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch
- Be an active participant in defining and championing a progressive culture of design in a growing tech organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Design, Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Communicate design strategy and concepts clearly and effectively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Clearly articulate design decisions
- 4 years of industry experience