SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER – TECHNO – FUNCTIONAL
Centric Software is the innovative leader in delivering PLM solutions developed exclusively for retail, fashion, footwear, luxury and consumer goods.
Centric is focused exclusively on the product development requirements of retail, apparel, footwear, luxury goods and consumer goods companies. What does that mean? Intuitive, user friendly and completely web-based solutions. An easy-to-use, “single version of the truth” approach to line planning, global sourcing, calendar management, materials management, quality management, collection management, technical design and continuous improvement of retail execution, Industry-first PLM mobile apps to keep your product team connected whenever and where ever product inspiration, development and execution occurs.
We are looking for Product Managers to join our rapidly growing team! We’re looking for candidates with strong technical and product design skills, as well as business and strategic acumen. At Centric we put our customers first and want to continue building products that our users love.
As a Centric Product Manager, you will
- Define and evolve the product vision and direction for our enterprise PLM Solution
- Work in a cross functional and collaborative role spanning several teams such as product, design, engineering, and marketing
- Collaborate with visual designers and engineers to reach the best possible version of a feature or product to bring to market
- Prioritize development activities with engineering teams, work closely with QA on acceptance testing and lead product launches
- Manage customer preview programs and engage in frequent conversations with customers both onsite and in customer office to understand their needs, gather feedback, and overall ensure that product direction is in tune with customer needs
- Work with and collaborate with a number of technology and business partner
As a Centric Product Manager, you should have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience-product management, product design, and/or project management
- The ability to understand the breadth of our offering and product line as well as the technical ability to drill into details on owned areas
- Excellent leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly understand, simplify, internalize and communicate complex or technical concepts
- Emphasis on user-driven product design and data driven product refinement
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally across the company
- Ability to thrive in the dynamic environment that comes with being part of an innovative startup from its early days. That means flexibility as well as dealing with ambiguity
- An understanding of the Apparel and Footwear industry is a plus