Sales Executive – Director – United Kingdom
Generate and increase revenues in targeted geographic territory as well as named vertical accounts through direct sales activities presenting Product Intelligence PLM Solutions focused on the Apparel Industry and/or Global Product Sourcing for the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) market.
- Ownership of revenue generation within assigned territory, as well as the quality & strength of the executive relationships within the territory.
- Responsible for in-depth, broad-based sales presentations of the entire Centric PLM Solution suite.
- Drive complex solution sales cycles to deal closure.
- Prospect with qualified leads to identify business opportunities in which the Centric PLM Solution suite can provide business solutions.
- Analyze customer business requirements as a basis to develop a sales strategy and propose Product Intelligence Solutions.
- Produce written proposals & quotations.
- Prepare business response documentation for RFI/RFP/RFQ requests.
- Analyze requirements and design solutions to complex customer business requirements.
- Working with a technical team, ensure clear understanding of customer’s technology requirements; provide sales leadership for Proposal and Project teams and vision to win and deliver large-scale, complex solutions.
- Meet and exceed assigned revenue goals.
- Develop and manage business plan for assigned territory
- Participate in regional & national trade shows, exhibits and conferences.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of proven success selling PLM and/or related Enterprise Application software.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeded annual quotas.
- Excellent presentation skills at executive level with small or large audiences.
- Proven new account development skills and experience.
- Confident and multi-level communication skills (oral and written)
- Expertise or domain knowledge of the Apparel industry and/or Global Product Sourcing for (FMCG) market.
- Experience preparing presentation materials and RFI/RFP responses.
- Ability to develop multi-level relationships of confidence and trust with customers and cross-functional colleagues.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly evolving technology and commercial environment.
- Proven experience selling software solutions that result in contracts in excess of $200,000.
- Experience with value based selling or solution selling
- Experience selling MRP, ERP, CRM, SCM or similar is a plus