Presales Expert – Turkey
Provide product sales support to sales teams delivering Product Intelligence PLM Solutions to complex customer product introduction and specification requirements focused on the Apparel Industry and/or Global Product Sourcing for the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) market.
- Responsible for in-depth, broad-based pre-sales presentations of the entire Centric PLM Solution suite.
- Analyze customer business requirements as a basis to propose Product Intelligence Solutions.
- Configure Centric Software solutions to will fit these needs through product presentations and supporting materials.
- Produce written specifications (i.e. Solution Scope Documents and Use Case Documents) to capture business process requirements for proposed solutions.
- Prepare response documentation for RFI/RFP requests.
- Analyze requirements and design solutions to complex customer requirements.
- Ensure clear understanding of customer’s technology requirements; provide support for Proposal and Project teams, provide technical leadership and vision to win and deliver large-scale, complex solutions.
- Provide input into future solution functionality, implementation methodology and customization standards.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent presentation, and application demonstration skills with small or large audiences
- Confident and multi-level communication skills (oral and written).
- Expertise or domain knowledge of the Apparel industry and or Global Product Sourcing.
- Experience preparing presentation materials and RFI/RFP responses.
- Expertise in the area of product development and project management.
- Expertise in core principles including: document management, security and access control, multi-site concurrency management, general project management, change management, and consultant and supplier management.
- Ability to develop multi-level relationships of confidence and trust with customers and cross-functional colleagues.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly evolving technology and commercial environment.
- Technology enthusiast with mature technical leadership skills.
- Experience with Windows operating systems
- Experience with Web Applications
- Experience with UML
- MS Office tools including MS Project and Visio
- Experience with relational database systems (Oracle and MSSQL)
- Bachelors or Masters Degree, preferably in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, or similar.
- Availability for 50% over night travel, depending on home location and territory.
- Managing change – Adapting effort to facilitate change in dynamic environments.
- Team building – Actively working to build a strong team spirit and a sense of commitment.
- Ensuring results – Taking action to ensure that work is delivered to a high standard.
- Communication – Communicating effectively to ensure others are fully briefed and listening to ensure a mutual understanding.
- Managing Information – Using management information to take appropriate business decisions and initiatives.
- Internal Networking – Establishing contacts in the organization and interacting effectively with them.
- Credibility – Making an impact and establishing credibility with internal and external customers.
- Ensuring Results – Taking action to ensure work is delivered to a high standard.
- Problem Analysis – Analyzing complex problems to evaluate alternatives and identify sound options.
- Problem Solving – Resolving problems in order to clarify situations and create a way forward.
- Calculated Risk Taking – Making sound business decisions which balance risk with reward.
- Market Orientation -Having a business perspective on developments in the external market place.
- Customer Focus – Ensuring that both the current and anticipated needs of customers