Pre Sales Consultant
Centric Software is the innovative leader in delivering PLM solutions developed exclusively for retail, fashion, footwear, luxury and consumer goods.
Centric Software provides enterprise software applications in the fast-moving consumer goods market to manage, optimize, and execute business processes. Our software solutions help our customers in taking their products from concept to production, and in between managing their materials, sourcing, quality, and pricing on their way to producing their final catalog.
- Possess a breadth of knowledge and understanding of solutions, industry best practices and broad business processes.
- Collaborate with the multi-pillar sales team to design innovative solutions that have industry-wide impact.
- Work with sales team focusing on developing account roadmaps, deal strategies, and then help on executing against both.
- Drive requirement gathering, qualify opportunities, assist with RFP/Proposal efforts, creating winning themes, coordinating pre-sales resources, delivering presentations at various levels up to and including the C level, as well as other selling events.
- Provide direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business.
- Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
- Responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical/functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 7+ years business experience with enterprise level applications; with a minimum 3 years of sales and marketing experience.
- Ability to work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- Thorough knowledge of system and application design.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques.
- Demonstrated Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication.
- Ability to travel as needed, North America and Canada
- Experience in the FA industry a plus.
Centric Software has received multiple industry awards, including the Frost & Sullivan Product Leadership Award in Retail, Fashion, and Consumer Goods PLM in 2018 and Frost & Sullivan’s Global Retail, Fashion, and Apparel PLM Product Differentiation Excellence Award in 2016 and 2012. Red Herring named Centric to its Top 100 Global list in 2013, 2015 and 2016.