Centric Software is the innovative leader in delivering PLM solutions developed exclusively for retail, fashion, footwear, luxury and consumer goods.
Centric Software provides enterprise software applications in the fast-moving consumer goods market to manage, optimize, and execute business processes. Our software solutions help our customers in taking their products from concept to production, and in between managing their materials, sourcing, quality, and pricing on their way to producing their final catalog.
We are constantly innovating, both in terms of the functionality that we offer our users and in the technology that we use for our applications. We are adding a Sr. Performance Engineer to our team to provide product performance and reliability testing and solutions around our Enterprise and SaaS software offerings.
- Own the technical design of the automation technologies required for globally deploying and maintaining operating platform infrastructure
- Implementing solutions for collecting, processing aggregating and displaying real time quantitative service data
- Perform capacity planning and work with Technical Leadership to anticipate performance issues before they occur
- Monitor and trend production performance and help resolve production issues in real time
- Validate the performance of multi-tier enterprise Java based applications
- Write monitoring and data extraction tools in Java, Python or Unix Shell
- Work Closely with the engineering and architecture teams to make informed collaborative technical decisions
- Work with container architecture and technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
- Collaborate with DevOps to develop full test automation and continuous integration and delivery
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years in Systems Engineering with strong performance focus
- 5+ years of experience in performance engineering fundamentals like workload models, load generation, queueing models, scalability and TPS
- Strong experience in Application Performance Engineering / Site Reliability Engineering
- Experience writing monitoring and data extraction tools in Java, Python or Unix Shell
- Experience with performance monitoring of a microservices architecture and writing tracking tools like Zipkin or Splunk
- Experience with Globally distributed applications
- Experience in load testing backend applications such as Database, SOAP/REST or JMS/MQ using any load testing tools such as LoadRunner Jmeter or Neoload
- Experience with JBoss and Wildfly/Tomcat
- Strong background with databases such as Oracle, SQL and NoSQL
- AWS Ops experience desired but not required
- Results oriented and self-driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-learner and passionate about technology
Centric Software has received multiple industry awards, including the Frost & Sullivan Product Leadership Award in Retail, Fashion, and Consumer Goods PLM in 2018 and Frost & Sullivan’s Global Retail, Fashion, and Apparel PLM Product Differentiation Excellence Award in 2016 and 2012. Red Herring named Centric to its Top 100 Global list in 2013, 2015 and 2016.