Marketing Content Manager – EMEA
Centric Software is the innovative leader in delivering PLM solutions developed exclusively for retail, fashion, footwear, luxury and consumer goods.
Centric Software provides enterprise software applications in the fast-moving consumer goods market to manage, optimize, and execute business processes. Our software solutions help our customers in taking their products from concept to production, and in between managing their materials, sourcing, quality, and pricing on their way to producing their final catalog.
The Marketing Content Manager, reporting to the Marketing Director – EMEA, is responsible for conceptualizing & executing content and measuring its impact for a variety of topics ranging from key prospecting events, local press releases, product launches to industry level challenges to vertical-specific campaigns.
- Conceptualize positioning and content and execute campaigns for EMEA and per the regional marketing plan.
- This position is responsible for taking the lead on content that will be used locally (all worldwide content will continue to be managed by the content team.)
- Media campaigns
- Specific market driven campaigns
- Customer retention campaigns
- Themed campaigns
- In charge of conceptualizing and executing campaigns for the EMEA Market
- Create social media messages,
- Content for Direct mail, press alerts, positioning papers…
- for digital campaigns, conceptualize messages/ads to be used for Google Adwords, remarketing, etc.
- Experiment with new marketing tools such as podcasts for example.
- Work webinar campaigns so as to pump up registrations and conversions.
- Overall objective is to support the EMEA team to generate opportunities
- Collaborates across functions and teams to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet business objectives at the lowest possible cost and shortest possible timeframe with a brand publisher mindset: create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
- Content must be consistent with our brand voice, style and tone. CMO gives final approval for all content or delegates approval as needed.
- Track ROI and content effectiveness; survey prospects and customers to find out what they are interested in, track reads of our blog to see what content is popular, webinar sign ups/show ups by topic etc.
- Scout market trends and propose ideas on how those trends relate to our prospects and solutions – for all markets: fashion, outdoor, CPG, footwear, foods, electronics, etc.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 5 – 8 years’ experience in B2B marketing, marketing technology.
- Business School degree or equivalent in Marketing
- Proven experience in content development and campaign management
- Understanding and knowledge lead generation and content strategy
- Well-organized with multi-tasking skills
- Able to handle projects
- Autonomous & thorough
- Understanding of responsibility and accountability
- Problem-solving ability
- Good communication and collaboration skills (negotiation ability is a plus)
- Languages: English (another language is a plus)