Marketing Content Manager – EMEA
The Marketing Content Manager, reporting to the Marketing Director – EMEA, is responsible for conceptualizing & executing content and measuring its impact for a variety of topics ranging from key prospecting events, local press releases, product launches to industry level challenges to vertical-specific campaigns.
- Conceptualize positioning and content and execute campaigns for EMEA and per the regional marketing plan.
- This position is responsible for taking the lead on content that will be used locally (all worldwide content will continue to be managed by the content team.)
- Media campaigns
- Specific market driven campaigns
- Customer retention campaigns
- Themed campaigns
- In charge of conceptualizing and executing campaigns for the EMEA Market
- Create social media messages,
- Content for Direct mail, press alerts, positioning papers…
- for digital campaigns, conceptualize messages/ads to be used for Google Adwords, remarketing, etc.
- Experiment with new marketing tools such as podcasts for example.
- Work webinar campaigns so as to pump up registrations and conversions.
- Overall objective is to support the EMEA team to generate opportunities
- Collaborates across functions and teams to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet business objectives at the lowest possible cost and shortest possible timeframe with a brand publisher mindset: create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
- Content must be consistent with our brand voice, style and tone. CMO gives final approval for all content or delegates approval as needed.
- Track ROI and content effectiveness; survey prospects and customers to find out what they are interested in, track reads of our blog to see what content is popular, webinar sign ups/show ups by topic etc.
- Scout market trends and propose ideas on how those trends relate to our prospects and solutions – for all markets: fashion, outdoor, CPG, footwear, foods, electronics, etc.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 5 – 8 years’ experience in B2B marketing, marketing technology.
- Business School degree or equivalent in Marketing
- Proven experience in content development and campaign management
- Understanding and knowledge lead generation and content strategy
- Well-organized with multi-tasking skills
- Able to handle projects
- Autonomous & thorough
- Understanding of responsibility and accountability
- Problem-solving ability
- Good communication and collaboration skills (negotiation ability is a plus)
- Languages: English (another language is a plus)