Centric Software is looking for a talented attorney.
Centric is growing at a rapid pace, winning new accounts, and expanding into new regions. We provide enterprise software applications in the fast-moving consumer goods market to manage, optimize, and execute business processes. Our solutions help customers take their products from concept to production, and in between managing their materials, sourcing, quality and pricing on their way to producing their final catalog.
Currently, this is a one-person legal department. We are looking to make our next key legal hire. So, you will work directly with the Associate General Counsel. You will help build, grow and drive Centric Software’s legal initiatives and compliance both in the US and abroad.
You already are…
- Intelligent, Good Communicator, Solution-Oriented, Educated and Qualified. You are down to earth, a person who rolls up your sleeves, works well with others, and gets things done. You have the ability to take complex situations, boil them down to their essence (both from a business and legal point of view), and figure out how to move the business forward (while still protecting the company). You have a J.D. from a top tier law school and are a state bar member in good standing.
- Organized, Get Stuff Done, Work Hard, and Treat Everyone with Respect.
You are (or will quickly become)…
- Experienced. Experience with a multinational company or law firm and have helped a company (from a legal point of view) through rapid domestic and international growth. Experience in both startups and bigger companies (public or private) is a plus.
- International Background. We have operations and customers around the globe – North and South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Australia. Experience in these regions or foreign language skills is a plus.
- Relevant Work Experience. We are all partners making this business succeed. It would be great if your previous work included companies in enterprise software, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software, Software-as-a Service, and knowledge of Agile methodology projects.
- A Seasoned Lawyer. Expertise in:
- Open Source Software and product counsel guidance
- Data Privacy/PII/GDPR
- Intellectual Property (trademarks, copyrights, patents) protection and enforcement
- Negotiating, structuring and drafting contracts, which both protect the company and get the deal done
Perks & Benefits:
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- Gym reimbursement
- Fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks!