International Tax Accountant
Centric Software is the innovative leader in delivering PLM solutions developed exclusively for retail, fashion, footwear, luxury and consumer goods.
Centric Software provides enterprise software applications in the fast-moving consumer goods market to manage, optimize, and execute business processes. Our software solutions help our customers in taking their products from concept to production, and in between managing their materials, sourcing, quality, and pricing on their way to producing their final catalog.
The international tax accountant will primarily focus on international tax planning, compliance, provision, forecasting, and transfer pricing.
- Work with third party tax accountants, tax lawyers, valuation specialists and accountants, both in the USA and internationally.
- Research and analyze tax compliance issues, including corporate taxation, franchise tax, sales and use tax, VAT, and similar taxes.
- Assist with international withholding taxes and foreign tax credits.
- Assist in transfer pricing studies and documentation.
- Assist in preparing data and schedules for audits.
- Obtain documentation from foreign subsidiaries as needed.
- Prepare deferred tax calculations and income tax provisions.
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA and/or Master’s Degree in Taxation or Accounting preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of progressive work experience in federal and international tax compliance and accounting for income taxes
- Strong understanding of U.S. taxation of international operations
- International tax experience is required
- Detail oriented, analytical, and able to multi-task
- Knowledge of ASC 740 income tax accounting rules
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact internally as well as with auditors and consultants
Centric Software has received multiple industry awards, including the Frost & Sullivan Product Leadership Award in Retail, Fashion, and Consumer Goods PLM in 2018 and Frost & Sullivan’s Global Retail, Fashion, and Apparel PLM Product Differentiation Excellence Award in 2016 and 2012. Red Herring named Centric to its Top 100 Global list in 2013, 2015 and 2016.