Inside Sales – PLM Solutions
Develop qualified sales opportunities from target leads that are found and provided by the marketing organization presenting Product Intelligence PLM Solutions focused on the Apparel Industry and/or Global Product Sourcing for the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) market.
- Identify and prioritize target accounts.
- Create account level research and work with sales team to create specific account action plans.
- Seek and form relationships within target accounts via phone, email and marketing events.
- Facilitate executive level (CxO, EVP, VP) conversations specific to a company’s business challenges, industry and competitive pressures, and engage with the executive with respect to how Centric’s solution could solve business problems.
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge of all Centric products & solutions and how they accommodate business needs in the target markets.
- With the sales executives, produce written proposals & quotations.
- Develop and maintain a complete understanding of software licensing, service contracting and pricing structures.
- Develop a high level of knowledge of Centric’s customers, prospects, competitors and industry partners…maintain a basic understanding of business operations within the target market segments.
- Work with the sales team to prepare business response documentation for RFI/RFP/RFQ requests.
- Develop new and creative ways to interact with prospective customers and work closely with marketing to execute on new campaigns.
- Maintain a constant and open channel of communication with all sales teams to ensure that the target account strategies are adjusted as needed.
- Track and maintain callings, emailing and all interaction notes in corporate CRM system.
- Meet and exceed assigned lead qualification goals and revenue goals.
- Participate in regional & national trade shows, exhibits and conferences.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1-5 years of proven success in lead generation, inside sales, field sales or roles that required the achievement of a performance quota related to sales, marketing or consulting.
- Basic understanding of enterprise applications (ERP, PLM, SCM) and general business practices.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills – ability to make cold calls is required.
- Ability to effectively gain attention of a prospect with an “elevator pitch” and engage in meaningful discussion.
- Understanding of business operations with the ability to read and understand business challenges behind a company’s financial reports, press release, shareholder reports, etc.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeded annual quotas.
- Excellent presentation skills at executive level with small or large audiences.
- Proven new account development skills and experience.
- Confident and multi-level communication skills (oral and written).
- Expertise or domain knowledge of the Apparel industry and/or Global Product Sourcing for (FMCG) market.
- Experience preparing presentation materials and RFI/RFP responses.
- Ability to develop multi-level relationships of confidence and trust with customers and cross-functional colleagues.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly evolving technology and commercial environment.
- Proven experience selling software solutions that result in contracts in excess of $200,000.
- Experience with value based selling or solution selling
- Experience selling MRP, ERP, CRM, SCM or similar is a plus
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in business, or similar experience.
- Experience with web based CRM systems (SalesForce.com experience a plus) and emailing software (Outlook experience a plus).
- Availability for limited over night travel.
- Managing change – Adapting effort to facilitate change in dynamic environments.
- Team building – Actively working to build a strong team spirit and a sense of commitment.
- Ensuring results – Taking action to ensure that work is delivered to a high standard.
- Communication – Communicating effectively to ensure others are fully briefed and listening to ensure a mutual understanding.
- Managing Information – Using management information to take appropriate business decisions and initiatives.
- Internal Networking – Establishing contacts in the organization and interacting effectively with them.
- Credibility – Making an impact and establishing credibility with internal and external customers.
- Ensuring Results – Taking action to ensure work is delivered to a high standard.
- Problem Solving – Resolving problems in order to clarify situations and create a way forward.
- Calculated Risk Taking – Making sound business decisions which balance risk with reward.
- Market Orientation -Having a business perspective on developments in the external market place.
- Customer Focus – Ensuring that both the current and anticipated needs of customers are met.
- Creativity – Coming up with new ideas and original proposals.
- Relationship Management – Able to develop rapport with others and recognize their concerns and feelings; build and maintain long-term associations based on trust and assistance provided to others.