Direct Hire – EMEA
Telecommute – Must reside in EMEA
As a technical support specialist you are quick-thinking and a fast study. In this role you are responsible for post-implementation front-line customer support for the Centric 8 PLM solution. You will work directly with customers to quickly resolve questions and issues promptly and efficiently in a professional manner.
• Strong and confident Customer Facing / Support skills
• Experience in software installation, IT troubleshooting and optimization – Database (SQL Server, Oracle), Application Server (JBoss), experience with load balancing and clustering environments. Skills in performance tuning and optimization and troubleshooting relative to the software stack web environment.
• Experience with Windows operating systems
• Experience deploying and configuring Web Applications
• MS Office tools including MS Project and Visio, and related scripting languages
• Highly developed problem analysis and solving skills.
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly evolving technology and commercial environment.
• Analyzing complex problems to evaluate alternatives and identify sound options.
• Making an impact and establishing credibility with internal and external customers.
• Establishing contacts in the organization and interacting effectively with them.
• Communicating effectively to ensure others are fully briefed and listening to ensure a mutual understanding.
• Resolving problems in order to clarify situations and create a way forward.
• Customer Satisfaction Focus
• Availability for overnight travel.
• Achieve proficiency with Centric 8 software installation and functionality
• Build and maintain solid customer relationships by providing superior customer support via email, telephone, WebEx, and other electronic medium
• Assist in the development and maintenance of online solutions
• Troubleshoot defects and log support cases
• Act as a customer advocate by creating enhancement requests
• Work collaboratively to build and maintain productive working relationships with customer support team members, engineering, quality assurance, sales, pre-sales and implementation teams.
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in ; Computers and/or Fashion Design
• 3-4+ years of Customer Service or related experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
• Excellent command of the English language
• Salesforce experience a plus
• WebEx experience a plus
• Web – and email-savvy
• Familiarity with PLM or PDM solutions a plus
• Understanding of PDM/PLM integration with enterprise solutions such as ERP a plus
• Italian, German, French, Spanish languages a plus
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be filled out before submitting.