Campbell, CA USA
Centric Software is the innovative leader in delivering PLM solutions developed exclusively for retail, fashion, footwear, luxury and consumer goods.
Centric Software provides enterprise software applications in the fast-moving consumer goods market to manage, optimize, and execute business processes. Our software solutions help our customers in taking their products from concept to production, and in between managing their materials, sourcing, quality, and pricing on their way to producing their final catalog.
The Controller, a Director level position reporting directly to the company’s VP of Finance and Administration, will be charged with creating a professional finance and accounting organization which will be proactive and “user friendly,” and will drive cultural change within the company.
- Provide oversight and management of global accounting operations of the company, including the reporting of all financial data and for providing financial reports for the company & regulatory agencies.
- Develop, review, and improve all accounting procedures and processes.
- Manage the accounting operations of the Company.
- Develop, implement, and enforce the company’s internal control processes.
- Provide insight into prioritizing and maximizing investment in critical business operations.
- Own the relationship with the company’s independent auditors as well as the execution of the audit process.
- Develop, structure, and manage the company’s banking relationships.
- Be a trusted advisor in critical customer, partner, and personnel engagements.
- Analyze, understand and communicate the impact of business decisions on the financial performance of the company.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and CPA’s accreditation
- Experience in leading or directly interfacing with several functional areas.
- Direct management of a professional financial organization with a proven history of creating a team environment and motivating subordinates to excel in their job roles.
- Possess proven track record in developing and implementing effective, scalable financial processes worldwide.
- Be motivational, tenacious, and resilient, and know when to take stands on strategic issues.
- Possess exceptional communication skills, be a contemporary manager, and have a good sixth sense about business priorities.
- Exude, as a results-oriented professional, a leadership style that will wear well with all levels of management as well as with customers, vendors, partners, investors, sales personnel, and engineers.
- Experience in team building and be the kind of individual who has unimpeachable integrity and be perceived as a star and role model within the organization.
- Lead by example by being cost conscious and effectively managing a budget.
- Demonstrate and maintain a reasonable knowledge of the principles and practices of computerized financial information management.
- Exhibit skill in utilizing financial and other computer software programs.
- Exhibit excellent oral and written communication skills.
Centric Software has received multiple industry awards, including the Frost & Sullivan Product Leadership Award in Retail, Fashion, and Consumer Goods PLM in 2018 and Frost & Sullivan’s Global Retail, Fashion, and Apparel PLM Product Differentiation Excellence Award in 2016 and 2012. Red Herring named Centric to its Top 100 Global list in 2013, 2015 and 2016.