Campaign Marketing Manager EMEA
Remote, Must Reside in Europe
Centric Software is the innovative leader in delivering PLM solutions developed exclusively for retail, fashion, footwear, luxury and consumer goods.
Centric Software provides enterprise software applications in the fast-moving consumer goods market to manage, optimize, and execute business processes. Our software solutions help our customers in taking their products from concept to production, and in between managing their materials, sourcing, quality, and pricing on their way to producing their final catalog.
A Campaign Marketing Manager should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated campaigns.
As marketing supports new business development and sales, everything we do must be in line with strategic and business objectives. The goal of field marketing is to build both brand awareness and help generate leads which include those for new product introductions or launches into new markets.
Develop and execute marketing campaigns for the EMEA:
- Build out regional marketing campaigns using Pardot Marketing Automation, Salesforce CRM and WordPress. This includes (but not limited to) creating CRM campaigns, pulling distribution lists, laying out emails and building landing pages to optimize the user experience.
- Work with CRM specialist to manage regional database in Salesforce. Build out, clean and run reports for regional field marketing use.
- Plan and execute online advertising campaigns in partnership with field marketing and content marketing, including (but not limited to) web, email, social media and display advertising.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to help drive event attendance and generate leads.
- Leverage a variety of marketing tactics to drive brand awareness.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Min 5 years’ experience
- B2B / B2C Marketing/communication with strong project management skills
- Solid knowledge of marketing tools (i.e. Pardot, Marketo, Salesforce, WordPress or similar)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools a plus
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing marketing campaigns: database, email, and online advertising
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Strong writing skills as well as verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills
- English speaker, Spanish is a plus
- Knowledge of the Fashion/textile industry is a plus
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising marketing campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Self-motivated, detailed- oriented, able to manage multiple projects and meet assigned deadlines and targets – all this in a fast-paced environment
- Autonomous and ability to work independently.
- Super energetic, happy and not afraid of a challenge
- Be ready to join an exciting international team and support our continued growth!
- Experience working with vendors and managing budgets
- Works well under pressure
- Note that this is a home office based role so you must be comfortable working from home and must be available to travel as needed. A home office space and fast internet connection are mandatory.
Some traveling will be required.
The position can be based anywhere in Europe.