Business Solutions Consultant (Implementation Engineer) – Italy
The Business Solutions Consultant will be responsible for delivering Centric 8 Agile deployment projects on-time, per schedule per responsible technical and business goals of company (e.g. out-of-the-box – OOTB configurations, customer business process mapping, and best practice advocacy).
Provide technical leadership and support to pre-sales and implementation teams in designing and delivering Centric 8 Solutions focused on the Retail. Apparel & Footwear Industry and fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) and High-Fashion market.
Manage deployment projects per Centric’s Agile deployment methodology, delivering customer solution model per out-of-the-box Centric 8 (PLM) use cases and configuration points and Centric’s Agile processes. Conduct customer business process analysis, information modeling, mapping to Centric 8 configurations and interface control definitions with related systems to be integrated, data and process conversion from legacy PDM systems, provide customer guidance on process-system alignment practices, desk top procedures, process-system validation and training and on-going customer care.
Specialist skills in system integration, IT tuning and optimization and installation in enterprise environments.
Acquire and disseminate FMCG domain and system integration best practices and provide customer scenario details to guide product development, QA, Customer Support groups as needed.
- Coordinate and collaborate with customer implementation team and Centric teams to ensure a successful and referenceable delivery.
- Analyze customer business process requirements as a basis to propose Centric 8 (OOTB) Solutions.
- Consult, deploy, tune, configure, optimize and install Centric software stack within customer’s IT environment, with a focus on enterprise high availability and system integration dimensions.
- Produce written specifications (i.e. UML models, Centric 8 configurations) to capture business process requirements for proposed solutions and configuration activities.
- Analyze requirements and design solutions to address customer business scenarios within the product scope.
- Ensure clear understanding of customer’s technology requirements; provide support for Proposal and Project teams, provide technical leadership and vision to win and deliver large-scale, complex solutions.
- Develop and document Data/Object Model to meet customers’ requirements.
- Identify, delegate and execute project tasks including installing and configuring software, deployment training, data migration and deployment support.
- Mentor other consultants during the delivery of Centric Software based solutions.
- Provide input into future solution functionality, implementation methodology and configuration standards.
- Ensure that quality software engineering processes and Agile practices are followed.
POSITION MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors or Masters Degree, preferably in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, or similar.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with involvement in real-world PLM and enterprise system integration deployments in domain
- Experience with FMCG, Apparel and Luxury markets and industry best practices and change management considerations
- Proven project management experience as evidenced by successful project delivery
- strong and confident Customer Facing / consulting skills.
- Experience in software installation, IT troubleshooting and optimization – Database (SQL Server, Oracle), Application Server (JBoss), experience with load balancing and clustering environments. Skills in performance tuning and optimization and trouble shooting relative to the software stack web environment.
- Availability for overnight travel.