Washington, DC | May 1, 2019 | 2:05 – 2:50 p.m. EDT
Questo evento è in Inglese.
Attending the American Apparel & Footwear Association’s (AAFA) 2019 Global Supply Chain and Trade Conference?
Don’t miss the panel discussion moderated by Centric Software about the impacts of relocation relationships. This session will talk about:
- Supply chain challenges in customs and logistics
- Sourcing decisions key factors such as material sourcing, shipping capacity, transshipments, timelines, import and export costs, infrastructure
Hear from industry experts:
Mark B. Kirby, Vice President of Operations, Oxford Industries, Inc.
Melissa Nelson, Counsel, SanMar
Nate Herman, Senior Vice President, Supply Chain, AAFA
Moderator: Centric Software
Registration for the conference through AAFA: Click here
Request your one-on-one on-site meeting and learn more about how to gain supply chain visibility and control with Centric PLM. Meet our industry expert and see for yourself how you can:
- Manage supplier performance, quality and compliance tracking and audits
- Automate and track samples through every phase
- Off-load tedious data entry to suppliers with a secure portal
Request your one-on-one on-site meeting today!