Post-Sales Consultant – Mexico City
Provide implementation and configuration services for the Centric PLM solutions to complex customer product introduction and specification requirements.
Post-Sales Consultant – LatAm
Centric Software, The Leader in PLM for Fashion & Fast Moving Consumer Goods, is seeking a direct hire position in Mexico City for its operations in Latin America, to deliver implementation services of Centric PLM solution. See below for qualifications and job scope:
Provide implementation and configuration services for the Centric PLM solutions to complex customer product introduction and specification requirements focused on the Apparel, Footwear, Retail Industries and/or Global Product Sourcing for the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) market.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required
Job Task / Responsibilities:
- Identify, and execute project tasks including installing and configuring software, deployment training, data migration and deployment support;
- Analyze customer business process requirements as a basis to propose Product Intelligence Solutions;
- Configure Centric Software solutions to will fit these needs through product presentations and supporting materials;
- Produce written specifications (i.e Solutions Scope Documents; System Description Documents and Use Case Documents) to capture business process requirements for proposed solutions;
- Provide technical support to prepare response documentation for RFI/RFP requests;
- Analyze requirements and design solutions to complex customer requirements;
- Ensure clear understanding of customer’s technology requirements;
- Provide support for Proposal and Project teams, provide technical leadership and vision to win and deliver large-scale, complex solutions;
- Develop and document Data/Object Model to meet customer’s requirements;
- Provide input into future solution functionality, implementation methodology and customization standards;
- Ensure quality software engineering processes are followed.
Required Experience / Education:
- Bachelor in System Engineering or similar
- 3 years of experience minimum managing Windows Server OS
- 3 years of experience minimum managing Oracle y/o MS SQL Server
- Experience in TCP /IP
- Experience in enterprise systems installation and configuration like PLM/ERP
- Results-oriented, leadership, teamwork, high sense of responsibility, ability to relate in a multicultural environment.
- Language: English (Full Professional proficiency)
- Availability to travel in Latin America, USA and Europe
- Experience in thefashion and retail industry would be appreciate