May 13, 11 a.m. PT / 2 p.m. ET
This event will be held in English.
Digital transformation has made its way to the apparel industry, and it’s here to stay. Just ask today’s leading retailers. They’ll tell you the road toward product assortment optimization is paved with next-generation digital software and tools that can help you with:
- Trend readiness
- Inventory control
- Sell-through rates
- Strategic assortment planning
- Customer experiences, both in-store and online
Learn about new product development and merchandising innovations in our digital event, “The New Assortment Economics,” taking place May 13. Join us, alongside experts from Thought Provoking Consulting (TPC), for a conversation about “the new digital normal” of today’s apparel industry, and discover how new technologies help designers and merchandisers enhance customer expectations and exceed business goals.
- Richard Hyman (TPC) – A sought-after thought leader in the retail industry who has provided authoritative analytics and insights to leading global retail companies for more than 35 years.
- Anna Cosby (TPC) – A retail merchandising leader with more than a decade of experience in roles with Gap, Nike and J.Crew. Cosby brings her expertise in consumer-led, collaborative assortment strategies.
- Reid Swanson (Centric Software) – Sales director with expertise in digital transformation for leading global retail companies.
- Mimi Peros (Centric Software) – Retail strategist with more than 12 years’ experience in business process transformation, product and design operations and system implementation.
Ready to understand the transformative power of next-generation digital technology for your retail business?
Can’t attend? Contact Centric Software® for a personalized demo of Centric PLM™ and CVIP. See how Centric VIP supercharges Visual Assortment.