We’re sorry, this event has passed.
December 8, 9:30 a.m.
375 Greenwich St, New York, NY
Tribeca Grill, one of NYC’s culinary landmarks, will play host to a one day session of valuable insights from US leading fashion companies Derek Lam and Kate Spade on how a modern fashion company can keep a competitive edge today by combining creativity and structure.
Learn how Centric Software’s innovative business transformation solutions designed for brands of all sizes helps these design-driven brands drive revenue growth, boost product innovation, reduce costs and accelerate time-to-trend when bringing products to market.
Discover why technology can also be a competitive asset in the creative space with Centric’s Adobe Illustrator Connector and BOM builder which allows designers to interact with PLM while working from their native environment when creating a sketch, working on textiles, fabric and colors or building a bill of material thanks to our brand new BOM builder option.
- 9:30 a.m. welcome
- 10:00 – Introduction
- 10:15 – 11:00 David Meir Sasson – COO Derek Lam – Derek Lam Business Case
- 11:00 – 12:00 : Centric Software presentation
- 12:00 – 1:00: Complimentary lunch
- 1:00 – 1:15: New enhanced Adobe Connector by Centric Software
- 1:15 – 2:00 Kevin Sheffield, Manager of Design Technologies at Kate Spade & Company, Tips and Great Things about using Adobe with Centric PLM
- 2:00 – 3:00 Kerry Fogarty, VP Enterprise Business Systems, Kate Spade & Company – Finding the Right PLM Partner
- 3:00 p.m. event wrap up
Centric Software’s events are offered exclusively for professionals in the fashion, retail, luxury, outdoor and consumer goods industries.