We’re sorry, this event has passed.
Join us at Outdoor Retailer Winter Market to discuss what matters most to you when designing, developing and bringing new products to market. We have three ways to connect!
Choose Your Adventure: An Attendee-led PLM Panel Discussion
Wednesday, January 11, 12:00 to 1:30 p.m.
Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek, Deer Valley Room
What are the biggest challenges you face when bringing products to market?
- Managing product information and tracking product development activities?
- Field testing prototypes and samples?
- Maneuvering through materials compliance and changing global regulations efficiently?
- Adapting product development to the increasingly fast paced retail market?
- Merchandise planning and reducing waste to match market needs?
- “Future proofing” your processes and systems for growth?
This year at ORWM, YOU drive the PLM discussion!
Our experienced panel of industry experts includes:
- Susan Glynn, Vice President, Apparel Design & Development, Ariat
- Sheila Moore, Product Project Manager, Icebreaker
- Paul Rattay, PLM Manager, Camelbak
- David Gardner, Business Consultant, Centric Software
This panel will field the questions you submit below and discuss some of the biggest product development challenges facing you today.
Centric PLM Dinner at Squatters, Wednesday, January 11 at 6:30 p.m.
Let the beer and PLM conversation flow during dinner at Squatters Brew Pub, just 2 blocks from the convention center. Dinner and drinks are on us!
In-Booth Centric PLM Demo, times will vary
Ready to dive in and see what Centric PLM is all about? Centric PLM experts will be on-hand at our booth to demonstrate in detail how your biggest challenge can become a thing of the past. Schedule a one-on-one demo during the show.