This event will be held in English.
When Arden Companies adopted Centric PLM™ 12 years ago, the company was operating in spreadsheets and emails. Implementing PLM was a big step in the right direction. Today, America’s leading manufacturer and marketer of outdoor cushions and pillows uses PLM as a launching pad for success.
With Centric PLM, Arden has been able to:
- Digitize and streamline its processes.
- Successfully integrate PLM processes as a predecessor to ERP.
- Expand its bill of materials and attributes usage.
- Manage thousands of e-commerce SKUs in Centric PLM.
Join Arden Companies and Centric Software for a digital event hosted by media company Home Textiles Today to find out how Arden Companies increases efficiencies from design to E-comm with Centric PLM.
Hear from Alex Thomson, Arden’s VP of eCommerce, and Kyle Sharpe, VP of Global Procurement, as well as Trevor Bremner, Sales Director at Centric Software. Learn about Arden’s PLM journey and how the company:
- Established a single source of truth for all product data, from design to e-commerce.
- Digitized its entire business, from its EverTru fabric brand to its Arden Selections outdoor cushion brand.
- Utilizes PLM to navigate growth successfully, even through market disruptions.
- Has streamlined its processes for greater efficiency.
Can’t attend? Sign up and we’ll send you the replay.