July 11 | 9:00 AM– 4:30 PM | Grand Hotel Mediterraneo, Lungarno del Tempio, 44, Florence, Tuscany, Italy
This event is in Italian.
Are you struggling to keep production costs as low as possible while still producing high-quality products for your customers? Are you looking for ways to make your business more sustainable?
Suppliers around the world rely on Centric PLM to free up time to focus on testing new materials, lower costs, improve quality, add more SKUs and deliver samples even faster. All while having full visibility of each product’s CO2 footprint.
Learn about Centric’s innovative and market leading PLM solution at the Fabbrica Futuro seminar in Florence where Silvano Joly, Country Sales Manager of Centric Software, will discuss how a digital PLM solution in the manufacturing supply chain can help optimize and streamline the production processes, with a more eco-conscious perspective.
Other participants at Fabbrica Futuro this year include:
- Michele Dalmazzoni, collaboration & industry digitalization leader – CISCO
- Alessandro Lupi, manufacturing engineer – EL.EN
- Gianni Dal Pozzo, amministratore delegato – CONSIDI
- Nicola Bua, area manager – MECMATICA
- Paolo Cardinali, amministratore delegato – ILMEC
Contact Us to receive the Agenda and additional information to access the Event for Free!