Have you registered for Centric’s Lunch & Learn PLM Seminar at Outdoor Retailer on Thursday, Jan. 22? Our informative OR seminars are always standing room only, so don’t delay!
Our luncheon features a prestigious panel of product development experts from Pearl Izumi, Easton-Bell Sports and Black Diamond Equipment. Attendees will hear how these successful companies effectively manage their product development processes. These are just a few of the questions that our powerhouse panelists will answer:
- What are their best practices for speeding products to market on time and on budget?
- How do they meet ever-changing costing goals?
- What product development challenges have they faced?
- Which technology solutions strategy did they adopt?
- How did PLM help them overcome their product development hurdles?
Our speakers are Bob Ross, IT Director at Pearl Izumi; Jeff Soncrant, formerly the PLM Business Director at Easton-Bell Sports; and Walter M. Wilhelm, Black Diamond Equipment’s VP of Business Processes. Centric’s Joe Groves will moderate the session.
Expert Panelists Offer Answers About PLM & Product Development
Thursday, Jan. 22
Salt Lake City Marriott
Downtown at City Creek
75 South West Temple
Salt Lake City, UT 84101