February 20 — 2:00 p.m. – 5:15 p.m. — Dublin
This event will be held in English.
What if you could eliminate the headaches your teams are suffering from data errors, miscommunication, and lack of visibility in your backend processes? What if you could finally say goodbye to the hundreds of spreadsheets, email chains, and printed documents that house valuable product information?
There’s a digital solution, and we call it your one source of truth!
Join us on February 20 in Dublin to discover the revolutionary Silicon Valley technology that is digitally transforming more than +1,050 fashion, retail and home décor businesses around the world!
Learn how hundreds of design, product development, merchandising, sourcing, and buying teams from brands such as Tesco, Ted Baker, Woolworths, Four Hands, Louis Vuitton, Kering, Anya Hindmarch, Barbour, Superdry, Asics and MANGO are:
- Boosting visibility and traceability by centralizing all product designs, data and internal processes.
- Supercharging efficiency with advanced workflow and decision automation
- Streamlining multiple supplier sourcing and supplier requests
- Accelerating time to market while ensuring high quality standards
- Using 3D visualisation to refine products faster
- Saving time, cutting costs and increasing profits!
Join our Digital Transformation Seminar
Discover the #PLMRevolution. Limited spaces available. Sign up now!
#CloserToConsumers #RapidTimeToMarket #EfficientWorkFlow #MarketResponsiveness
2:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. Welcome & Registration
2:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Facing industry challenges in a rapidly shifting market & Centric Introduction
3:00 p.m. – 4:15 p.m. Achieve transparency with a “Single Source of Truth” — An Interactive Centric PLM Demo (including features for Merchandise Planning, Collection Management, Quality Management and more).
4:15 p.m. – 5:15 p.m. Networking