Whether it’s Christmas, Hanukah or Festivus (yes, it’s a real thing…) you’re celebrating this December, Centric is here to make sure retailers not only survive, but thrive!
Competition for retail businesses is fierce and the holiday season is one of the most important times of year to stand out from your competition. With nearly 20% of sales happening during this period, retailers need to make sure they can meet the demands of increased traffic on-line and in-store, longer business hours and customer demands for immediate access to products. There are many reasons that leading retail brands including Tesco, Under Armour, Mango, Ted Baker and Studio F rely on Centric Product Lifecycle Management (Retail PLM).
Find out why Centric Retail PLM helps retailers survive and thrive during this manic season!
1. Tick off customers’ wishlists. Centric Retail PLM enables you to develop more products, offer more choice and open new channels by streamlining your processes so everything moves much more quickly along the product chain. Offering customers the widest choice of products possible, for the absolute best value for their money allows retailers to be the one-stop shop for customer’s holiday shopping lists!
2. Get your entire team singing from the same carol sheet! Centric Retail PLM provides a ‘single source of truth’ so all team members, from every department are empowered with the information they need, in real-time, from anywhere in the world! This includes executives, designers, buyers, merchandisers, suppliers, logistics, quality control and retail operations.
3. Manage your holiday calendar. Centric Retail PLM’s Calendar Management module helps everyone internally and externally meet milestones. Be done with unreliable paper calendars, emails, phone calls and spreadsheets!
4. Empower your elves! Instead of wasting time chasing out of date information in a pile of spreadsheets, email attachments and shared folders, PLM enables your team to focus on developing and sourcing new innovative products.
5. Time is of the essence. The holiday season is short and demanding — you can’t afford to miss it! Centric Retail PLM helps you identify potential production and shipping delays to make sure your product arrives on time without unexpected shipping costs.
It also enables brands to accelerate time to market! Studio F — a major womenswear brand in Colombia — not only decreased their time to market by 14%, they also doubled the number of products they develop, and experienced a 174% increase in number of stores in Mexico and Chile.
6. Improve margins in your stocking this year. Improving margins in a competitive marketplace isn’t easy and you need technology to scale your business. Centric Retail PLM empowers retailers to grow your supplier base, find new vendors, multisource products and expand into new markets. Yep, that means next year will be even more jolly and exciting!
7. Mess free, stress free! Centric Retail PLM eliminates the risk of data errors associated with manual data entry, so you can relax in the knowledge that all your product information is 100% accurate. Embrace the festivities, they don’t need to be stressful!
8. The Happy Holiday HQ is always open. One of the reasons more than 1,050 brands trust Centric is because of our phenomenal hard-working, innovation driven and fun-loving team. With more than 350 IT & industry specialists that speak 25 languages, we have your back 24/7 around the globe.
Are you a retailer looking to survive and thrive this holiday shopping season?